Financing your RV should not be approached in the same manner that you financed your last car. Here, at Mid Atlantic Yacht Agency, we specialize in financing “land yachts” (essentially, a home on wheels), not a four-passenger Volkswagen Beetle! Unlike
generic automobile lenders, we understand the many variances among recreational vehicles and believe that financing should be individualized for your specific model and lifestyle. Our complimentary services compare financial solutions from several different lenders to ensure you receive the most suitable loan terms at the lowest rate. So, if you are interested in purchasing a new RV or re-financing your current one, talk to one of our knowledgeable agents today. Click here for a Quick RV Financing Quote today; You’ve got nothing to lose!
We Cover Class A, B and C Motor Homes
Why should I obtain financing through a recreational vehicle specialist instead of a traditional lender?
- We have access to lower interest rates thanks to our wide range of recreational vehicle resources. Our days are dedicated to finding our clients the best loan at the best rate. Right now, our lenders are offering some of the lowest interest rates that we can remember. We are committed to investigating all possible financial avenues because the less interest our clients pay, the happier they (and we) are!
- Different from your local bank, we can obtain loans in all 50 states (which particularly comes in handy when claiming residency in different states).
- We can obtain loans in excess of the bank’s typical 5-year loan. Those type of loans are primarily made for automobiles and focus on just the mobile side of your mobile home. We work closely with RV lenders who offer 15 and 20-year loan terms because they understand that a recreational vehicle may be one of your most valuable assets and less affected by depreciation (compared to automobiles).
- Unlike traditional lenders, our recreational vehicle specialists will not put your assets in jeopardy by recommending that you liquidate them for a down payment, nor will we suggest securing a loan through the cross-collateralization of your home. In fact, we offer down payments in the 10% and 20% range.
- Becoming pre-approved for a loan can give you the upper hand during the purchasing process. Dealers and/or sellers are much more likely to negotiate prices if they know you have the financing to back it up.
- When working with our agents that specialize in RV financing, you will have access to: fast credit results, rational down payments, competitive rates, lesser installments, a simple application process, prompt approvals, and (best of all) personalized customer service.
Did you know?
The interest paid on many Recreational vehicle loans is tax-deductible if your RV qualifies as a second-home mortgage?
According to The National RV Dealers Association, “A RV with full facilities can qualify as a ‘dwelling unit’ under the IRS code section 280A(f)(1). The U.S. tax court case of Haberkorn v. Commissioner, 75 T.C. 259 (Nov. 12, 1980 filed) gives further guidance on the tax deductibility of RVs. Taxpayers many not claim the interest from more than two qualified homes on their tax returns.”